Hello Year 3,
I hope you and your families are well.
In the event that you are unable to come to school, please follow the instructions below. If you need me please get mum or dad to email me, phone the school office and I will contact you or message me using your Seesaw account.
Please just do your best to follow the instructions and lessons linked below and try not to worry if you don't feel up to all of them. It is really important that you get better and come back to school to be with us!
My email address is: SDurkin.email@example.com or contact me using your Seesaw account. Your Seesaw account is the best and easiest way to send me your work and chat to me. Let me know if there is anything else that you need, I will help in anyway I can.
Until I see you, I'm sending you lots of love and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Mrs Durkin x
Remote learning Year 3
If you have to self-isolate due to a positive PCR test you can access remote learning here.
Please inform me if there is any problem with access to the internet or printing. If you prefer a pre-printed home learning pack, you can collect this from the office.
Below is the home learning timetable and tasks suggested for Year 3 for 10 days of self-isolation.
'HOW TO' GUIDE
1. The school day is split into four sessions each lasting 1hour. Please take regular breaks as we would in school and rest if you feel unwell.
2. Click on the daily tasks and complete the lesson suggested, you will see that some subjects have more lessons than the required days for isolation, this gives you the choice to extend your learning further.
3. Complete the work either on paper or online.
4. Upload your work in Seesaw for feedback.
5. When you return to school, bring your work with you for your teacher to see.
6. Contact your teacher in Seesaw if you have any problems or contact the School office where someone will be able to help you.
Thank you x
Click on the links for each of the daily tasks: