Remote learning Year 1
If you have to self-isolate due to a positive PCR test you can access remote learning here.
Please inform me if there is any problem with access to the internet or printing. If you prefer a pre-printed home learning pack, you can collect this from the office.
Below is the home learning timetable and tasks suggested for Year 1 for 10 days of self-isolation.
'HOW TO' GUIDE
1.The school day is split into four sessions each lasting 1hour. In Key Stage One you can choose three of these options daily. Please take regular breaks as we would in school and rest if you feel unwell.
2. Click on the daily tasks and complete the lesson suggested, you will see that some subjects have more lessons than the required days for isolation, this gives you the choice to extend your learning further.
3. Complete the work either on paper or online.
5. When you return to school, bring your work with you for your teacher to see.
These units will complement work we do in school.
ONLINE PHONICS LEARNING SITE:
Click on the links for each of the daily tasks:
RE - links for lessons
Lesson 1: (skip to lesson 2 if you learned about the parable of the Lost Sheep in class last week!)
- Parable: The Lost Sheep - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ry2MaMyvGo
- Miracle: The Feeding of the 5000 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6rj9cAJrWE
- Miracle: Jairus' Daughter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KAC6Jrofg